Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Study Music Collection: Fennesz + Sakamoto

Okay so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. By short I mean sometimes I'll just literally have a sentence or two. Yeah, I can be lazy like that. For the next month. I'm going to do this thing called, the study music collection, where I will post youtube videos that are album lengths long. Often, they will be what I think, (mind the 'I' please) is good for studying. This will probably go on until exams are over, which is in June. So if one day I decide that Metallica's Master of Puppets album is a great study music, then for those who don't agree with that, tough luck. 

So first up is Fennesz + Sakamoto. We've already had Mr. Sakamoto's music up here. He seems to have done a lot of collaborations with other artists, so he'll be coming back from time to time. Fennesz is an Austrian guitarist who does a lot of electronic music. What happens when you combine the two? See for yourself. Or I mean, hear for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment